Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Evolution Of My Hair.

One of the biggest mistakes in a girls life is cutting her hair.

 For my sake, lets throw "coloring her hair" in that statement as well. 
Today I was thinking about all the different haircuts, styles, and colors that I've had over the past 5 years. This inspired me to set out on a journey to make a collection of all the hair colors and styles I've had. Wowzas

Enjoy....

Lets start Freshman year of College. 
Goth days. 
Kidding..but WHAT was I thinking?

 Alright, just to clarify...the whole "fo-hawk" stage was a one-time deal.
Highlighted.

Highlighted & chopped. 

Fading....

...and dyed again. 

BANGS!

Growing, and highlighted.
(This is the END of Junior year...)

Uhhh...BLONDE. 

That nasty color when you're trying to get back to brown...

Dark, and growing out. 

FALSE ALARM. 8 inches off. 

Gross Brown/Red/Purple color. 

Highlighted to attempt at getting my NATURAL color back!
(This is the END of Senior Year)

Getting closer.......
(October 2011)

THERE IT IS! 100% Natural and LOVING IT. I'm done with the nasty/fried/broken hair!
...only took me over 5 years to get back to this point. WHEW!  


 P.S. Please take note that I AM a recovering tan-a-holic. (I've been clean for 15 months) 
...and I'm DERN proud of it! ;) 

and now..you could also say I'm a recovering hair-dye-a-holic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment