Thursday, May 26, 2011

The NEW Job!

Ohhh as I'm sure you all know..if you're my friend on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter..I have a new, very exciting job. Say hello to Northern Indiana's newest Semen Courier! Ha yes..I currently spend my days picking up and delivering horse semen at various locations around Elkhart and Lagrange County...then each day I make my way down to Grabill, Indiana where I meet up with a nice 70-something year old lady...we swap semen, and carry on our way. The whole deal is driving around 200 miles a day or more... and I do it 4 days a week. (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday.) The nice thing is that I only have to drive the route until the first of July. (Just in time for my trip to the great state of TEXAS) :)

I must say though, I love to see the faces of people when they ask what I'm doing now that I Graduated...

Meanwhile... I'm still working on the farm and organizing. (Ohh and currently getting ready for our garage sale. BOO.)

BUT! On another note...I did have a few rather exciting things happen in my life recently!

1. My parents got a new recliner for the living room...so no more fighting with dad over who gets his chair :)
2. My boy Huddy turned 2 on Sunday! :) I can't believe how big he is!! & only 8 more weeks till we have another little buddy!! :)
3. Got to see ADELE in concert with my girl Lauren Brown on Monday...which was... uhhh AWESOME.
4. Getting bit by a spider Tuesday was also pretty exciting...especially since you can still see the holes in my knee.
5. Jessica Herschberger was ever so kind as to ride along with me for hours on my Semen route Wednesday.
6. I got to see my bestest friend Rico Suave Wednesday night! :) :) Oh how I missed my Stichter family!
7. Today...my car headlights are getting fixed...and since I've been driving around with my brights on since last summer--this is a big praise :)
8. AND! This just in...as of November 1st...I will be $50 richer thanks to Tyler Brown and our bet. :)

That's all for now! I'm off to price my belongings.

2 comments:

  1. I love #1 (and 5 of course). Why was I not shown this new chair when I was there!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming today!! We ordered it last week!! :) You can see it next time!

    ReplyDelete